Flow Studios is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it.
- the http://www.flowstudios.fr website (Website);
- our social media pages; and
- any of the services accessible through the Website (the Services)
By visiting the Website, accessing one of our social media pages and/or using the Services, you are accepting to the practices described in this policy.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The type of information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction you have with us.
Broadly speaking, the types of personal data that we collect may include:
- you are a customer of Flow Studios: your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and the details of the transactions which you conduct using the Services;
- if you are a job applicant, employee or contractor: your full name, contact details (including address, phone number and email address), identification details, job title, employment history and education details, names and contact details of referees, next of kin details or other information if required by law;
- personal data that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you sign up to receive our newsletter, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion;
- information contained in messages when you post on our social media pages;
- information contained in communications you send to us, for example when you report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content; and
- data from surveys on the Website for research purposes that you choose to participate in
You are under no obligation to provide any such data. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to access all of the Website’s contents and services.
2. How do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data from you in a variety of ways, including the following:
- visit our Website and any other webpage that we own and manage;
- when you use our services or post on our social media accounts;
- contact us by phone, email, post or via the Website;
- subscribe to receive our newsletter or promotional materials or sign up to a mailing list; and/or
- participate in surveys, or competitions or other promotional activities.
Flow Studios may also collect personal data relating to you from third parties. This may include (but is not limited to) the collection of personal data relating to you from:
- our customer support service provider, when you make a customer service inquiry;
- someone you duly authorise to act on your behalf; and
- recruiters we have retained and from referees you have provided in support of a job application.
3. How do we use personal data?
We use information we collect relating to you for the purposes of our legitimate interests as follows:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with our newsletters, where you have subscribed to receive our newsletters (please see paragraph 5 below);
- to ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- to deal with enquiries or complaints;
- as part of our efforts to keep this Website safe and secure;
- to conduct our internal business and management processes, for example accounting or auditing purposes; and
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
We may combine this data with personal data you give to us and personal data we collect that relates to you. We may use this personal data and the combined data for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of data we receive).
We will anonymise personal data relating to you and consolidate such data.
4. How do we share personal data with third parties?
We may disclose personal data relating to you to third parties in certain circumstances including (but not limited to) the following:
- other third parties that we or any member of our group engage to help us run our business – such as our customer support service provider; payment processors; contractors; couriers; pay roll service providers; debt collection agencies and other parties that assist with debt-recovery functions;
- analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this Website;
- our professional advisors, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors;
- law enforcement bodies, Courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law; and
- regulatory or government bodies for the purposes of resolving complaints or disputes both internally and externally or to comply with any investigation by one of those bodies.
We may also disclose personal data to third parties:
- if we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we restructure our business, or if integrate our business with another group of companies, in which case personal data held by us will be disclosed to the new owner to be used in the same ways set out in this policy;
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
Before Flow Studios discloses any personal data to a third party, we take steps to ensure that the third party will protect personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws and in a manner consistent with this policy. Third parties are required to restrict their use of this information to the purpose for which the information was provided.
5. Email Newsletter
This Website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about services supplied by this Website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscribe system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will by detailed instead.
Email marketing campaigns published by us may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the subscriber with more relevant content based around their activity.
6. External Links
Although this Website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this Website.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our distributors, partners, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that we participate on are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of those social media platforms.
You are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/participate on them with due care and caution with regard to your personal data. We encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact the relevant platform provider through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This Website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. Where you use such social sharing buttons you do so at your own discretion – you should note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account. Please note these social media platforms have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these social media platforms.
8. Shortened Links in Social Media
We may through our social media platform accounts share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs.
Users are advised to take caution and exercise good judgement before clicking on any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by us. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
9. Where do we store personal data?
By submitting your personal data, you accept that personal data relating to you may be transferred, stored or processed in this way. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
10. How do we protection personal data?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data relating to you, we cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received personal data relating to you, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Flow Studios takes steps to destroy or de-identify personal data when the information is no longer required for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed by us and we are no longer required by law to retain the information.
11. Your rights
You have the right to access personal data held relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking any action in response to any request. You will not have to pay a fee to access personal information relating to you (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We also want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate.
Requests in this section should be sent by email or by writing to us using the contact details set out at the end of this policy.
We will only send you marketing material if you consent. We will only send personal data relating to you to a third party for marketing purposes if you consent. When you have consented to marketing material, you have the right at any time to ask us not to process personal data relating to you for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the marketing emails we send to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by sending an email or by writing to us using the contact details set out at the end of this policy.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal information, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
12. Changes to this policy
13. Contacting Us
1 RUELLE DU VIEUX CIMETIERE
Phone: +44(0)7739837206 / +33 (0) 6 66 91 64 42
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• monitor your use and engagement of the Website to help us understand how you use it;
• help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services;
• help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you choose to turn cookies off, this may disable or render unusable some of the features of this Website.
Flow Studios Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://flowstudios.fr, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Flow Studios’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Flow Studios’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or « mirror » the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Flow Studios at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Flow Studios’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Flow Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Flow Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Flow Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Flow Studios’ website, even if Flow Studios or a Flow Studios authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Flow Studios’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Flow Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Flow Studios may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Flow Studios does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Flow Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Flow Studios of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Flow Studios may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.